We have been engaged by a UK leading manufacturer and supplier of timber products to recruit a Health, Safety and Environment Advisor. The organisation has an excellent and long-standing reputation for sustainable and quality products in the industry and is currently going through a period of continued growth.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will include:
- Leading health and safety activities and strategy across the site, in line with overall commercial objectives
- Developing, implementing and promoting new initiatives to increase health and safety performance and understanding across the organisation
- Ensuring regular auditing across health and safety performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
Developing key internal and external relationships with stakeholders including clients, regulators and relevant enforcement agencies
The successful Health, Safety and Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing, warehousing/logistics or other fast paced environments
- NEBOSH Certificate and Membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging clients, staff, and
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health & safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leader within their field, in a fast-growing dynamic working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Natasha Dimmock on or 01923 432 694.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.