Health and Safety Team Coordinator (12-Month FTC)
Salary: £40,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by one of the UK's largest real estate companies to identify a Health and Safety Team Coordinator for a 12-month fixed term contract, covering the current post-holder on maternity leave. The organisation holds a multibillion-pound property portfolio, including a range of high-end commercial properties.
The role will lead on administrative tasks across the health & safety team across the large portfolio of properties, aiming to raise the level of health and safety performance across the portfolio and helping to share best practice across sites.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Team Coordinator will include:
- Working with the Health and Safety Team and other key stakeholders to ensure a culture of best practice health and safety across the property portfolio
- Taking part and co-ordinating regular health and safety initiatives to ensure the consistency of health and safety performance
- Day-to-day support on health and safety including investigating incidents and implementing corrective actions to drive performance improvements
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally
The successful Health and Safety Team Coordinator will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate/equivalent
- Experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media, or a related industry (desirable, but not obligatory)
- Excellent communications skills
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Tom Hewat on on +44(0) 1923 432 637 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.