Health and Safety Systems Advisor
Sheffield - (home based)
£40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with one of the UKs leading principal contractors to recruit a Health and Safety Systems Advisor. The organisation operates globally and are currently engaged on several of the UKs largest construction and infrastructure projects. The organisation has a track record for successful health and safety delivery and this role plays a central part in its continued development and success.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Systems Advisor will include:
- Develop and deliver digital processes and content in line with the organisation's planned development agendas
- Maintain and control Health and Safety management systems and where required and other such business systems
- Facilitate and manage accurate documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Promote the benefits of the management systems and champion continual improvement
The successful Health and Safety Systems Advisor will have:
- Similar experience in a health and safety administration, coordinator or systems type position
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ideally hold a lead auditor qualification or other HSEQ related qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 687
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.