Health and Safety Officer
Horsham, Croydon, Oxford | £30,000 + Benefits
Irwin & Colton is partnering with a specialist contractor within the utilities sector to recruit a Health and Safety Officer. The role will involve working on projects in and around the Southeast of England to ensure the delivery of best practice health and safety in line with the overall company strategy.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and passionate junior safety professional, who is keen to develop a career in Health and Safety
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Officer include:
- Advising and helping to deliver improvement in health, safety, and wellbeing performance across the business
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Working closely with site teams, constantly assessing opportunities for creating solutions, for health and safety challenges, and sharing best practice across the organisation
The Health and Safety Officer will have:
- Ideally experience in utilities, construction or related industries
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- A passion for health and safety and the drive to progress
This role will involve frequent travel. A UK Driver's Licence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities company, who have an excellent track record. For further details please contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 689. Job reference DT 1762
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, through to Health and Safety Director positions.