Health and Safety Manager
We've been engaged by a leading renewable energy company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. This role is a 12-month Fixed Term Contract and will be based on one of the company's major project sites in Nottingham. The role will be responsible for overseeing health and safety delivering on one of the company's key projects. The organisation has a great track record with Health and Safety and this role will play a key role in its continued success.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Assisting, advising, and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Auditing and reporting on health and safety performance
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- Ideally a NEBOSH Construction / NVQ Level 6 (or equivalent) or similar qualification
- Experience with electrical engineering is desirable
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Tom Hewat on or 01923 432 637.
England, Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.