Health and Safety Manager | London | Circa £50,000 plus Travel
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a building services specialist to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. This role will predominantly be based on a major flagship project in London, whilst also supporting the on the businesses' wider projects in the area where required. This organisation is a leader in its field with a turnover of circa £50m, and the role will be essential to their continuous high level standards of health and safety.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Visiting sites and engaging with managers and engineers ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering Health and Safety related enquiries
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance, and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Promote a positive health and safety culture on site, and within the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within building services, construction, mechanical and electrical engineering, or a related site-based industry
- A NEBOSH certificate or equivalent, with the relevant IOSH accreditation
- Technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
- Excellent communications skills, ideally with experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Kristian Gribble on 01923 432 690 / or our website https://www.irwinandcolton.com.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.