Health and Safety Manager
London | £63,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a major principal contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The company are one of the highest profile construction companies in the UK and are responsible for the UK's most well-known developments. They have an excellent track record of health and safety performance, and this role is critical to ensure this is not only maintained but continually improved and developed.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Assisting, advising and coaching contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Conducting incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Auditing and reporting on health and safety performance
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- Ideally NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent) and hold or working towards Grad IOSH status
- Desirable to have experience with RC Frames
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Dean Townshend on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.