Health & Safety Manager
£45,000-£50,000 plus Car or Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a growing construction, refurb and fit-out contractor to recruit a new Health and Safety Manager for the company. The organisation have over 15 years of operation and are rapidly expanding. Health and Safety has always been at the top of the agenda for the business and this role is critical to ensure the continued success and performance of the function.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Ensuring the health and safety management system and best practices are implemented successfully throughout the business
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activity and new initiatives across the business
- Regularly visit sites, auditing health and safety performance and acting as the key point of contact on health and safety matters across the organisation
- Accurately reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a health and safety related role in construction
- NEBOSH or equivalent and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your career within a company that is going from strength to strength. For further details please contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or call 01923 433 215. Ref: 2664
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company based in the South East of England, recruiting across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.