Health and Safety Manager
Salary: circa £60,000
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the world's leading Professional Services organisations who are looking to bring on-board a new Health and Safety Manager to work across the business in order to drive and improve Health and Safety policy and procedures. The organisation has a global presence, with offices in numerous regions, and with a portfolio consisting of real estate, hospitality, financial services, and more.
This role will report directly to the Global HSE Manager, and work with key internal stakeholders across the business, to raise the level of health and safety performance within the various offices.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Engaging with key stakeholders on site location to drive a positive health and safety culture.
- Assessment of the health and safety management systems (45001 and 14001) to ensure that it reflects best practice.
- Conducting site inspections as required, working closely with local partners and teams, as well as external specialist consultants, across the portfolio.
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- NEBOSH diploma (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role driving change across large organisations; ideally within commercial property / Facilities.
- Experience influencing and engaging at all levels within a large property portfolio environment.
- Proven understanding of ISO management systems.
This role is a hybrid working role - in London 3 days/week minimum.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation, striving to grow year upon year. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.