Health and Safety Manager
Location: Croydon, Dartford or Heathrow
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 plus Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits.
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by an award-winning heavy industrial manufacturing company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. This role will lead on Health and Safety activities across multiple sites. The Health and Safety Manager will play a key role in the organisation and will join the existing health and safety team. This role will be playing a kept part in the continuing success of the organisation.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Leading, developing and managing a small team of HSE professionals focused on site activities
- Developing and implementing new initiatives to increase health and safety performance, awareness and understanding across the business
- Overseeing regular auditing across safety, health, and environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and relevant enforcement agencies
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, process manufacturing, engineering, or heavy industrial environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent or working towards (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large team that supports continued professional development and progression. A UK Driver's license is essential for this role. For further details and to apply please contact Natasha Dimmock on or 01923 432 694.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.