Health and Safety Manager
Edinburgh | Glasgow | £40,000-£45,000 + Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
Irwin and Colton is partnering with a leading telecommunications company who are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to join their successful and innovative Health and Safety team. The role will involve overseeing a team of four and a range of projects in the area. This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional seeking the next step in their career.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager willinclude:
- Assisting in documenting and investigating incidents in the workplace
- Advising and helping to deliver improvement in health, safety, and wellbeing performance across the business
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Working closely with sight teams, constantly assessing opportunities for creating solutions, for health and safety challenges, and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Ideally experience in civils, telecoms or a related industry
- Ideally hold or be working towards NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with ISO Management Systems (9001, 14001 and 45001) desirable
- Good communication skills
- A passion for health and safety and the drive to progress
This role will involve frequent travel. A UK Driver's Licence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing telecommunications company wo have an excellent track record of developing and investing in their employees' careers. For more information on this role or to discuss your next career move, contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433 215 or apply here.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, through to Health and Safety Director positions.