Health and Safety Manager
Leeds (Hybrid Role, Home Working with Travel)
£55,000 + Car Allowance and Excellent Benefits
Are you a curious Health, Safety and Wellbeing professional who enjoys asking why?
Do you thrive on innovation? Constantly seeking new, better solutions to drive improvements in health and safety?
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a high-profile organisation who operate nationally across the built environment to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The company have over 30 years of successful operation and have an innovative approach to Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Working with the Head of Health and safety to ensure the successful delivery of an innovative Health and Safety strategy on site.
- Coaching site management and subcontractors
- Identify issues with risk management and make recommendations to improve'
- Speaking with site operatives to gather their perspective on Health and Safety improvements.
- Constantly assessing opportunities for health and safety improvements and sharing supportive culture across the organisation.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will Ideally have:
- Experience in a similar senior Health and Safety role.
- Experience influencing, engaging, and coaching senior management and site level operatives.
- A NEBOSH Diploma
- Driver's license.
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and motivated to deliver a best practice culture and approach to health and safety. For further information or to discuss, contact Callum Wilson on The Job ID is: CW2388
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.