Health and Safety Consultant
Home Based role (Sheffield, Manchester, or Leeds) - with national travel
Salary: circa £45,000 + Expenses
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by an up-and-coming Health and Safety Consultancy who are looking to bring on board a new Health and Safety Consultant. The role will be to work with a range of clients, including those across healthcare, charities, education, facilities, and property management, providing site audits and health and safety expertise on a variety of interesting projects.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Partner with clients to advise and report on health and safety across a range of client sites
- Report and monitor on onsite strategies and objectives for clients to help create a positive health and safety culture
- Deliver a range of services for clients, including auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment as required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Technical Member of IOSH, with relevant qualifications (such as NEBOSH general certificate)
- Health and safety consultancy experience; especially across the wider corporate industries, and predominately property across the public sector
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written, with the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and clients
- A positive and pragmatic attitude to network and build strong client relationships
- Full driving license, and comfortable with extensive travel when required
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.