Health and Safety Consultant
Location: Leeds with Regional Travel
Salary: Circa £45,000 plus Car Allowance
We've been engaged by one of the UK's leading consultancies to recruit a Health and Safety consultant. The organisation provide health, safety, and environmental expertise to a broad portfolio of SME's across the UK.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Providing advice and reporting on health and safety across a range of client sites
- Providing onsite strategies and objectives for clients to help create a positive health and safety culture
- Delivering a range of services for clients, including auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment as required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Extensive health and safety experience, from a variety of different industries
- Ideally a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety and relevant professional membership (GradIOSH)
- Proven communication skills with experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established consultancy and working in a professional and collaborative environment. For more details and to apply contact Jessica Orr on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.