Health and Safety Consultant
Circa £300 per day (outside IR35)
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a Specialist Civil Engineering and Infrastructure contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Consultant. This role will specifically focus on one of the organisations key contracts providing hands on Health and Safety support. The role is initially 2 months with the potential to extend.
This role will suit candidates who have experince with Telecoms, Civil Engineering, or Street Works.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Consultant will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Engaging across sites to drive improvement and positive culture across health and safety
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful Health and Safety Consultant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within civil engineering, construction, utilities, or a related field
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally the relevant member of IOSH
- A good knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance and regulations
This assignment will require a self-starter who can lead by example and hit the ground running. A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact James Cox on 01923 432 687.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.