Health, Safety and Environment Consultant
Location: Bath, Newbury or Wiltshire with travel to client sites
Salary: Circa £45,000 plus car allowance and benefits
We've been engaged by one of the UK's leading consulting companies to recruit a Health, Safety, and Environment consultant. The consultancy company work with a wide range of high value, commercial customers and provide a range of health, safety, and environmental expertise across a variety of industry sectors.
Responsibilities of the Health, Safety and Environment Consultant will include:
- Working with a range of clients understanding customers' needs and providing advice, consultancy services, training services and written documents in support of their business plans and in mitigation of risk
- Assessing the needs of prospective clients and developing proposals and agreements for new work
- Maintaining and continually developing strong relationships with clients to truly understand their requirements and be in a position to create innovative solutions
- Creating a collaborative culture internally, sharing best practice and ideas, seeking opportunities for improvement and innovation
The Health, Safety and Environment Consultant will have:
- Extensive health and safety experience, from a variety of different industries
- Ideally a degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety and relevant professional membership (GradIOSH)
- Proven communication skills with experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
- A commitment to high quality and professional ethical standards
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to work on an interesting portfolio of projects, with a leading consultancy. For further details and to apply please contact Eloise Haigh on or 01923 432 629.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.