Position: Health and Safety Co-Ordinator
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Salary: Circa £35,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton are partnering with a reputable fit-out and end-to-end services contractor, recognised for their excellence in the retail sector. They are seeking a Health and Safety Coordinator to work within their logistics and facilities arm of the business. With a turnover exceeding £80 million and long-term contracts with prominent retail organisations, this role plays a pivotal role in their ongoing success.
- Implement health and safety policies and within the internal warehouse setting, ensuring compliance and staying updated with legislative changes.
- Occasionally visiting sites and engaging with managers, clarifying responsibilities and addressing technical health and safety inquiries.
- Liaising with health and safety managers to create Health and safety documentation to ensure compliance across the organisation, continuously seeking opportunities for enhancing safety performance.
- Collaborate with the internal health and safety team, clients, and external stakeholders, serving as a key point of contact.
Preferably, experience in a logistics, or warehouse operations, within a safety role.
- NEBOSH general certificate
- Preferably IOSH membership
- Strong organisational skills, adept at managing competing priorities.
- Effective communication skills to engage with diverse stakeholders.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply with your updated CV.
UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Callum Wilson on or 01923 432 677 for more information. Job ref: CW2514
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.