Health and Safety Business Partner
Bury St Edmonds
Salary £55,000 to £65,000 Plus Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a market leader in the food manufacturing industry to recruit a Health and Safety Business Partner. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a positive and proactive approach to Health and Safety across the manufacturing site.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and progressive Health and Safety team who are always looking to continually improve and strive for best practice.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Business Partner will include:
- Providing the subject-matter expertise, leadership and coaching to build safety & health capability across the site.
- Auditing health and safety performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses.
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies.
- Delivering in-house training and inductions to employees across the site.
The successful Health and Safety Business Partner will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a related manufacturing or industrial environment
- Ideally NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent (or working towards) and Membership of IOSH or other relevant professional body.
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach to health and safety.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in their field within a team that supports continued professional development and progression. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Natasha Dimmock on or 01923 432 694.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.