Health and Safety Business Partner
Circa £54,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a large retailer, who also have major warehousing and logistics functions, to recruit a new Health and Safety Business Partner. This position will play an important role in promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the site in Liverpool.
This role will report into the Head of Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Business Partner will include:
- Maintaining policies and procedures and ensuring the site is compliant
- Providing support and advice to operations teams and conducting regular meetings to review safety action plans
- Auditing Safety, Health and Environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Acting as the key Health and Safety point of contact for a range of stakeholders
The successful Health and Safety Business Partner will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within health and safety (ideally within retail or logistics/ warehousing)
- Ideally have a NEBOSH Diploma/ equivalent or working towards
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience engaging colleagues at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
This role will be site based 5 days a week at the site in Liverpool.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a professional and forward-thinking organisation and develop your career further. If the role is of interest, please contact Jessica Orr on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Health and Safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.