Health and Safety Advisor
London | Up to £50,000 + Site Travel
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a major construction company to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to drive a positive health and safety culture across a number of major projects in London. This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated health and safety professional looking to further develop and grow their career with a leader in the construction industry.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Developing and implementing best practice Health and Safety to improve overall safety performance
- Leading on health and safety and engaging across the site, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction, civil engineering, or other related industry
- Minimum of NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
- Experience with Piling or Groundworks would be a major advantage for this role
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.