Health and Safety Advisor
Hertfordshire / Cambridge ( + occasional travel to Kent )
Up to £50,000 plus benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a major property management company to recruit a new Health and Safety Advisor. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving and supportive health and safety team working on a diverse property portfolio. The company is one of the fastest growing property companies in the UK and they work with a range of leading clients nationally.
The role is focused on supporting the delivery of health and safety across UK facilities and working with the business leaders to address any areas of concern. The company has a network of offices across the UK, this position reports into their London office with travel to sites.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Supporting the implementation and delivery of the health, safety, fire, and environment risk audit process across UK sites
- Carrying out regular audit activities and work with health and safety team to follow up on any corrective/improvement actions
- Developing audit plans and schedules and assist in development and continuous improvement
- Providing performance data and produce monthly reports
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in an auditing role in Health, Safety, Fire and Environment, ideally from within a property, FM, or real estate environment
- NEBOSH General Certificate / Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or Equivalent (desirable)
- NEBOSH Fire certification
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders and leading audit inspections
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established property company with a long history and strong heritage. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.