Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £500 per day (outside IR35)
Irwin & Colton have been engaged on a major recruitment project to source a health and safety advisors to work on one of the UKs largest civil engineering and infrastructure projects. These positions will work with the wider project development team to ensure the successful delivery of the project and promote a positive health and safety culture. The company have major projects across the UK, and an excellent track record when it comes to Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or civil engineering
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to promote a positive Health and Safety culture
This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional looking to further grow and develop their career. A UK Driver's license is essential. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.