Health and Safety Advisor
Walsall | £40,000 + Travel
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a large, well-known construction civil engineering organisation to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor to join their Plant division. This is a dual role, involving the implementation of health and safety compliance at the large workshops and depot sites.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Ensuring sites are compliant with both UK legislation and the organization's strategy for health, and safety
- Auditing health and safety performance in the workshop and on site
- Accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses as required
- Working with the team to continue to look for improvements across health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within a related manufacturing, construction, or civil engineering environment
- NEBOSH or equivalent, and ideally the relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage at all levels
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation
UK driver's license essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leader in the construction civil engineering sector. If you have the required experience, please contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.