Health and Safety Advisor (Construction)
London | £45,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin & Colton are currently working with one of the UK's largest construction companies to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. This company turnover £2bn and takes pride in the development of its employees and the long-term relationships it builds with clients. This role will initially focus on a major project in West London and is a great opportunity to truly grow and develop with an organisation who are expanding and where health and safety sits at the top of the agenda.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging with site managers and undertaking health and safety audits and accurately reporting on findings
- Offering advice and solutions to the site teams to assist in the implementation of the health and safety policies
- Preparing, developing and delivering training internally to staff where required
- Investigating accidents and incidents and identifying the root cause
The successful Health and Safety Advisor candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within construction, civil engineering, demolition or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally working toward or hold diploma level or NVQ level 5
- Genuine enthusiasm for health and safety and the drive to make a difference
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.