Health and Safety Advisor | London
£48,000 + Car allowance & Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged on a new opportunity to recruit for a well-known construction and facilities management company. The position they are looking to bring on-board is a Health and Safety Advisor to work drive a positive Health and Safety culture across an interesting facilities management portfolio.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Supporting on the development and maintenance of the health and safety management systems, policies, procedures, and safety accreditations.
- Co-ordinate and communicate health and safety activities and training across the business for colleagues at all levels
- Visiting the property sites across the given region to conduct accident investigations, inspections, and answer any health and safety related queries
- Accurately analysing and reporting on health and safety performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven health and safety experience within the wider property space, ideally within facilities management (experience/knowledge in construction environments is a plus)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent) and relevant membership of IOSH
- Good communications skills and a positive and pragmatic attitude to problem solving within Health and Safety
This is an excellent opportunity for an established health and safety professional to further develop their career across an interesting portfolio. For further details and to apply please contact Dean Townshend on or 01923 432 689.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.