Regional Health and Safety Advisor | Home-based with travel
Scotland | Perth | Up to £39,000 + Mileage and Benefits
Irwin and Colton is partnering with one of the UK's largest utilities companies who are looking to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join their successful and innovative Health and Safety team. The role will involve working on sites predominantly based in the Northeast of Scotland. This role would suit an enthusiastic, passionate and aspiring safety professional, who is keen to develop their career in a forward thinking and dynamic environment.
Responsibilities of the Regional Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Assisting in documenting and investigating incidents in the workplace
- Advising and helping to deliver improvement in health, safety, and wellbeing performance across the business
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Working closely with sight teams, constantly assessing opportunities for creating solutions, for health and safety challenges, and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Regional Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent
- Experience with ISO Management Systems (9001, 14001 and 45001) desirable
- Good communication skills
- A passion for health and safety and the drive to progress
This role will involve frequent travel. A UK Driver's Licence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities company who have an excellent track record of developing and investing in their employees' careers. For more information on this role or to discuss your next career move, contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433 215 or apply here. Ref: EPF2448
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England, recruiting across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Coordinator, through to Health and Safety Director positions.