Health and Safety Advisor
Birmingham | £45,000 + Car or Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged on a major recruitment project to source two Health and Safety Advisors to work on the UK's largest civil engineering and infrastructure project. The positions will work with the wider project development team to ensure the successful delivery of the project and promote a positive health and safety culture.
The company has major projects across the UK, and an excellent track record when it comes to Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisors will include:
- Engaging across the sites, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Health and Safety Advisors will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or civil engineering
- NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work well with a wide range of people
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to promote a positive Health and Safety culture
This role would suit an ambitious health and safety professional looking to further grow and develop their career. A UK Driver's license is essential. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Elizabeth Ferguson at or on 01923 433 215. Ref: EPF2391
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company based in the Southeast of England, recruiting across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.