Health and Safety Advisor (14-month FTC)
Circa £45,000 + Car Allowance
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a FTSE-100 real estate organisation to identify a Health and Safety Advisor to come onboard for a fixed-term period. The organisation holds a multibillion-pound property portfolio across both high-risk and low-risk commercial properties.
This role will be reporting directly into the Group Health and Safety Manager, with a primary focus on working with internal stakeholders across the business and supporting the wider health and safety team to raise the level of health and safety performance across the major property portfolio, whilst sharing best practice across the business for both UK properties and across Europe.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Engaging and supporting key stakeholders at asset and site locations to assist the drive on a positive culture.
- Supporting on the assessment of the health and safety management systems to ensure that it is reflects best practice.
- Supporting the wider team in the development and delivery of the strategy, identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the health and safety function internally and externally.
- Support the team with logging reports onto the internal IT systems and logging data.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate (equivalent) and Technical IOSH membership.
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role, supporting the change across large organisations (ideally across property).
- Experience using Power BI is ideal.
- Property sector knowledge is ideal.
- Willingness to travel international when required.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.