Health and Safety Advisor
Dartford (Hybrid home working, regional site travel)
£50,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a well-regarded construction and property contractor to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor into their growing team. The company turnover in excess of £500m and this role will report into the Health and Safety Manager. The company has long term contracts with large organisations across the property space, and this role is critical to their continued success.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance and keeping updated with key changes to legislation
- Visiting site and engaging with managers, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical Health and Safety related enquires
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety performance
- Engaging with the client and other external stakeholders, acting as a key point of contact
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within construction, property or building maintenance.
- Hold or working towards NEBOSH Diploma
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders
UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Callum Wilson on or 01923 432 677 for more information. Job ref: CW2386
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.