Health and Safety Advisor
12-month Contract: £300 per day - Outside IR35
Home based covering sites across the Home Counties
We've been engaged by a specialist Health and Safety consultancy who have partnered with a leader in the building materials distribution sector. They are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor on a contract basis for 12-months (with the possibility of extension). The company operates throughout the UK with their primary operations taking place across London, Home Counties and the Midlands, the role will require regular site travel.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Visiting sites and undertaking full health and safety audits and inspections
- Producing health and safety gap analysis reports, identifying areas where improvements are required and advising the client on improvement options moving forward
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Acting as the key point of contact on any health and safety related matters
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar health and safety role ideally with experience across retail, distribution, or other fast paced environments
- NEBOSH / equivalent level of qualification
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
For more information and to apply contact James Cox on or 01923 432 687.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.