Health and Safety Advisor
Wembley | £40,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton are working with a major Principal Contractor to recruit a site-based Health and Safety Advisor. The company turnover in excess of £500m and are growing rapidly. This role is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and motivated health and safety professional looking to further develop and grow their career with a leader in the construction industry.
This role will be working on a large construction site in Wembley.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Working with a team to develop and implement innovative ideas to improve health and safety performance.
- Assisting with health and safety and engaging across the site, implementing health and safety policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Assisting in conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required.
- Contributing towards undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or a related industry.
- Minimum of NEBOSH certificate or equivalent and ideally membership of IOSH.
- Good communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders.
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role.
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading construction company working on a high-profile project in the area. If you have the required experience, please contact Kirstie Putman on or 01923 432 635.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.