Health and Safety Advisor
Bristol, Newport, Exeter or Winchester
£38,000 + £6,000 Car Allowance or Company Car & Fuel Card
Irwin and Colton have been engaged on a major recruitment drive by one of the largest infrastructure and utilities contractors who turnover circa £2bn. They're looking to recruit 4x Health and Safety Advisors as they continue through their major growth period. The role is focused on helping to ensure the safe delivery of civils and infrastructure projects. The advisors will primarily be responsible for health and safety across their specific regions.
These roles are excellent opportunities to join a large, well-established health and safety team and grow your career further within health and safety.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures on site, ensuring compliance, and keeping updated with key changes to
- Engaging with managers, ensuring responsibilities are clear and answering technical health and safety related
- Conducting audits, inspections, and accident investigations. Constantly seeking areas for improvement and development in health and safety
- Engaging with subcontractors on site from a client-side perspective.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the built environment
- A NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally a member of IOSH status
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation, compliance, and regulations
A UK Driver's license is essential. Contact Kristian Gribble on or on 01923 432 690. Job Ref: KG 2180.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.