Health and Safety Advisor
£30,000 - £35,000 plus Benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a specialist offsite manufacturer to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor. The company has a great reputation for their work in the UK turning over circa £10 million and this role is critical to ensure the health and safety performance is maintained in the manufacturing facility.
Responsibilities of Health and Safety Coordinator will include:
- Maintain comprehensive health and safety at the manufacturing facility in Coventry.
- Provide QA administration support.
- Supporting the works manager in the factory.
- Coordinate existing work systems and procedures, to ensure products and services meet the relevant safety standards.
The successful Health and Safety Coordinator will have:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with experience in engaging with colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders.
- Organised and systematic.