Group Environment Manager | Farringdon
Circa £65,000 + car allowance + Excellent Benefits
We are pleased to announce Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a leading Principal Contractor to recruit a Group Environment Manager, to join their existing yet growing team. The company currently turnover circa £800m, and work on a range of major construction projects, across various sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead on the environmental agenda and work closely with senior stakeholders across the business.
Key responsibilities of the Group Environment Manager will include:
- Support strategy development and drive this forward across both projects and the group, influencing decision making and best practice
- Ensuring the delivery of the environmental policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations across a wide range of construction projects
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertaking preliminary environmental assessments, and providing environmental training where required
- Acting as the main point of contact for the environmental program with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
The successful Group Environmental Manager requires:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within construction, civils, or related sectors
- Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in an appropriate environmental discipline
- Professional membership with a recognised environmental body (IEMA, CIEEM, CIWEM)
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career within the environmental space.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Jessica Rowe on 01923 432 693 or , or apply here. Reference JR2247
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.