Group Environment and Sustainability Senior Manager
St Albans, or Manchester
Circa £95,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits
A leading construction and civil engineering company is looking to expand their senior leadership team, with the hire of a new Group Environment and Sustainability Senior Manager. This organisation recently secured a huge investment to support their ambitious expansion plans and are seeking to hire an influential Environment champion. This is a true leadership position and will lead on the direction and policy development for Environment and Sustainability across this group of companies to ensure uniformity.
Responsibilities of the Group Environment and Sustainability Senior Manager will include:
- Aligning Environmental policy in individual businesses to ensure compliance and best practice across the group
- Act as a main point of contact for the environmental sustainability program with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
- Develop and implement plans to challenge the organisation and consistently improve the business.
- Identify and analyse group-wide data, and report findings to private equity partners
The successful Environment and Sustainability Senior Manager requires:
- Significant Environmental and Sustainability Management experience, ideally within the construction, civils, or related industry sector
- Expertise in the successful deployment of Environmental Management Systems, and understanding of science based targets would be advantageous
- Practitioner or Associate member of IEMA (or equivalent recognized environmental body) and ideally working towards Full or Chartership level
- Extensive experience leading strategy, and a strong technical knowledge across relevant environmental legislation, compliance, and regulations
This is an excellent opportunity for an Environment and Sustainability professional to take on a true leadership position within an industry leader.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Keely Roberts on 01923 433 215 or or apply here. Job reference: KR1863
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.