Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Sustainability) | Rickmansworth |
Circa £24,000 base salary (OTE £30K Year 1)
Ready to take your first step in recruitment - and make a real difference? We offer great rewards, a supportive environment, and the chance to drive positive change.
What we do
As the specialist in Health, Safety and Sustainability recruitment, Irwin and Colton performs a crucial function. When we match great people and great roles, we drive positive change in terms of workplace wellbeing, safety and sustainability. We work with a range of global brands, so the candidates we place help to set a forward-thinking agenda across the corporate world.
The people we place are a rare combination of hard skills (qualifications / experience), soft skills (communication / problem solving) and passion. Finding these unique people, who add so much value to our clients' organisations, takes experience and judgement.
That's where you come in. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant we'll give you all the support you need to build a career in recruitment. You'll be well rewarded, both financially and with a regular calendar of team events.
About the role
Health and Safety, workplace wellbeing and sustainability are now fundamental business differentiators. That's why Irwin and Colton is growing fast, and why we're looking for someone who's full of energy and ready to learn. In the position of Graduate Recruitment Consultant you'll be focused on business sales and identifying the best candidates for our clients.
- Complete our proven Graduate Recruitment Consultant training programme
- Work to gain end-to-end understanding of the recruitment process
- Use 'best in class' technology to help identify great candidates
- Nurture new and existing candidate and client relationships
What we're looking for
Most importantly, we're looking for someone with the drive to succeed. Of course, we value qualifications and knowledge. But our reputation is built on finding candidates who deliver unexpected value. That takes something more.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you'll need:
- Tenacity, perseverance, excellent organisational skills and a great work ethic
- Sales experience would be great, but the right attitude is more important
- A degree or equivalent vocational qualification is ideal
So what are the perks?
We look after our people. So, as well as all the things you'd expect, you'll enjoy a range of social activities, including a calendar of unforgettable events. Here's a full list:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays + Volunteer day with our local conservation charity
- Closed Christmas to New Year
- 1 month fully-paid leave after 5 years
- Christmas & Summer Party & Quarterly Events (Past events include: rooftop cocktails, speed boat on Thames, Top Golf)
- Trip to Europe for the team
- Daily dress down
- Friday: all day casual wear, early finish with drinks
- Summer BBQs
- Team nights out for hitting target - including Michelin Star restaurant meals for top performers
- Uncapped commission structure and Pension (Commission is uncapped and paid quarterly, and Graduate Recruitment Consultant hitting target can expect to earn an additional £6,000 per year.)