Fire Safety Coordinator
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £26,000- £30,000 plus Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by an innovative Health and Safety Consultancy who are looking to recruit a new Fire Safety Coordinator. The organisation is industry-leading across the market, specialising in health, safety, and fire, as well as operating globally. The organisation has over 20,000 clients within the UK alone across a wide variety of different industries.
Responsibilities of the Fire Safety Coordinator will include:
- To respond to clients requests and provide relevant Fire Safety advice in a professional and practical manner
- To provide practical support to clients in using their online systems and make pro-active calls to clients in support of their Fire and H&S service
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the sites (virtually), identifying areas for improvement, and reporting on the findings
- Working closely with Senior Consultants on client visits in order to obtain risk/fire risk assessments and audits
The successful Fire Safety Coordinator will have:
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate / equivalent and membership of IFE (essential)
- NEBOSH General Certificate / equivalent is desirable
- Experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media, or a related industry (desirable, but not obligatory)
- Excellent communications skills
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Jessica Orr on on +44(0) 1923 432 689 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.