Fire Safety Consultant
London (with wider UK travel)
Salary: circa £55,000
Irwin and Colton has been engaged by a well-known EHS Consultancy who are looking to bring on board a new Fire Safety Consultant. The role will be to working alongside one of their major clients who are a giant within the global technology industry, and this role would be ensuring that the fire safety strategy has been implemented and is operating successfully across their commercial and retail real estate.
Responsibilities of the Fire Safety Consultant will include:
- Partner with the client to advise and report on fire and safety matters across a range of sites
- Report and monitor on onsite fire strategies and fire objectives to help create a positive fire and safety culture
- Deliver a range of services for the client, including auditing, policy reviews, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment as required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Fire Safety Consultant will have:
- NEBOSH Fire and Risk Management certificate, with relevant memberships (such as IFE) / Diploma in Fire Prevention is ideal
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Proven experience across the wider corporate industries
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and clients
- Full driving license, and comfortable with extensive travel when required
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.