Fire, Health, and Safety Consultant
Home Based - with national travel (Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham, London)
Salary: circa £50,000 + Car Allowance + Expenses
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a leading Insurance and Risk Management Consultancy who are looking to bring on board a new Fire, Health, and Safety Consultant. The role will be to work with a range of clients, including those across healthcare, charities, education, facilities, and property management.
Responsibilities of the Fire, Health, and Safety Consultant will include:
- Partner with clients to advise and report on fire and safety matters across a range of sites
- Report and monitor on onsite fire strategies and fire objectives for clients to help create a positive fire and safety culture
- Deliver a range of services for clients, including auditing, policy reviews, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment as required
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation
The successful Fire, Health, and Safety Consultant will have:
- Graduate Member of IOSH is ideal, with relevant qualifications (such as NEBOSH diploma)
- NEBOSH Fire, with relevant memberships (such as IFE)
- Proven experience across the wider corporate industries
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and clients
- Full driving license, and comfortable with extensive travel when required
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Matthew Cathcart on +44(0) 1923 432 636 or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health, and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.