Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor | Guildford
£35,000 to £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by one of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies to recruit an Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor. The organisation has a large global footprint and this role will be based at the company's manufacturing site in Guildford.
This is a great opportunity to work in a tight knit organisation and help drive Environment, Health and Safety performance forward. The focus of this role will be environmental management however the successful candidate will play an important role in Health and Safety.
Responsibilities of the Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Assisting the Environmental, Health and Safety Manager to promote a positive EHS culture
- Engaging across the site to drive improvement across Environment, Health and Safety
- Auditing Safety, Health and Environmental performance, accurately reporting and investigating incidents and near misses
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Environmental qualification (desirable)
- Experience with ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills with experience in engaging with colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A good understanding across relevant health and safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world leading brand within their field in a professional working environment. If the role is of interest, please contact Emily Flynn on or 01923 433 289.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.