Environmental Consent Coordinator
Banbury | £40,000 plus Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a leader in the construction and infrastructure sector to recruit an Environmental Consent Coordinator. This will be working on the UK's largest civil engineering and infrastructure project, joining a large yet expanding team, allowing you to work closely with leaders in the field.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised Principal Contractor, and develop your career alongside a strong, growing team.
Key responsibilities of the Environmental Consent Coordinator will include:
- Identify, develop and manage consents on your section of the project, working closely with the Environmental Manager to ensure consistency across the project
- Manage consents across a number environmental areas, including water, waste, noise and ecology
- Working closely with design and delivery teams, regularly reporting progress, both for internal and external stakeholders
The successful Environmental Consent Coordinator requires:
- Demonstrable environmental and sustainability experience, ideally within the construction, civil engineering or related sector
- Qualified in an appropriate environmental discipline, and ideally have experience in the management of consents
- Ideally hold a CSCS card
- A passion for excellence, and an ambition to grow and develop a career within the environment and sustainability
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in their sector and deliver real impact through forward thinking schemes. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 832 or or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.