Environment, Health & Safety Coordinator | Tewkesbury
Salary: Circa £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
We've been engaged by a well-established mechanical and electronics manufacturer to find a new Environment, Health & Safety Coordinator. The role will support the environment, health and safety team for one of their large manufacturing facilities in Tewkesbury.
This is a great opportunity to drive environment, health and safety performance forward for a global organisation who are leaders in their field and have an excellent reputation.
Responsibilities of the Environment, Health & Safety Coordinator will include:
- Working closely with the site senior management team to assist on the implementation of the environment, health and safety policies and procedures across the site to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Supporting management on regular audit and reporting programs and communicating performance across the company
- Assisting the environment, health and safety Manager to promote a positive EHS culture
- Engaging with key internal and external stakeholders including contractors, regulators, and enforcement agencies
The successful Environment, Health & Safety Coordinator will have:
- Similar experience in a health, safety and environment role within manufacturing, FMCG, chemicals or other related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) and membership of IOSH
- Excellent communication skills with experience in engaging with colleagues and a wide range of stakeholders
- A good understanding across relevant health and safety legislation
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking global organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience or would like further information, please contact Emily Flynn on 01923 433 289 or
Irwin & Colton is a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.