Environment and Sustainability Graduate
Maidenhead with Site Travel | £30,000 plus Benefits
We're working with an award-winning construction company, to recruit an Environment and Sustainability Graduate. The company are leaders in sustainable developments and are working to continue raising standards. This position will be joining their Sustainability team, and will be working on a number of their major projects across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised construction company, working closely with the Sustainability Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Environment and Sustainability Graduate will include:
- Helping to ensure the delivery of the environmental and sustainability policy, as well as compliance with legislation and regulations across a range of projects
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertaking preliminary environmental assessments,
- Collecting, analysing and reporting environmental and sustainability data, including fuel and electricity usage, and waste
- Monitoring environmental performance of all works, sharing knowledge and environmental best practice across the group-wide sustainability forums
The successful Environment and Sustainability Graduate requires:
- Hold a degree in a relevant Environmental or Sustainability related subject
- A keen interest in building a career in Environment and Sustainability
- A keen interest in working on large developments, getting involved with a range of site teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in their sector and deliver real impact through forward thinking schemes. For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Isla Robson on 01923 432 832 or or apply here.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Advisor, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.