Environment & Sustainability Data Analyst
St Albans | Hybrid Working | Circa £35,000 - £45,000
We're delighted to be partnering with one of the most highly regarded Civil Engineering and Construction companies in the UK, widely recognised for their quality of work, to recruit an Environment Data Analyst.
The role will be working closely with the Head of Environment and will focus on driving best practice throughout the company. The organisation is known for their high-profile projects, and the Environmental and Sustainability agenda is core to their operations.
Key Responsibilities of the Environment & Sustainability Data Analyst will Include:
- Tracking company performance against environment targets, by compiling, analysing, and interpreting environmental data
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to collate and manage GHG and wider environmental and sustainability data and analyse the findings
- Reporting on data collection findings and work with the team to identify trends, presenting these when required to senior management and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain and continuously improve the environmental data capture and reporting system and the environmental dashboard to ensure they are fit for best practice
The Successful Environment & Sustainability Data Analyst Requires:
- An environmental or analytical-related qualification, membership or degree, such as IEMA, Geography, Environmental Management, Sustainability or Maths
- Ideally experience within an Environmental, Sustainability or ESG Data Analyst role
- Knowledge and experience in handling sets of data and creating reports on these findings
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop a career within environment and sustainability
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who is looking to take the next steps in their environmental agenda and affect real change through forward-thinking schemes.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Katherine Say at or 01923 432 634 or apply here. Job Ref: KS2561.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Senior Advisor, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.