Hybrid with London / Southeast Travel
£40,000 - £50,000 + Car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the UKs leading construction groups to recruit an Environment Advisor. This position will be working on multiple major projects across a range of sectors, to imbed environmental initiatives on site, and ensure successful delivery. The organisation has a track record of successful operation across major construction and infrastructure projects, and are continuing to keep sustainability at the heart of their operation.
Responsibilities for the Environment Advisor will include:
- Support the implementation of the environmental strategy and drive improvements on site.
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance, providing tailored advice to a range of professionals with varying levels of environmental knowledge
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertake preliminary environmental assessments and provide environmental training where required
- Be a point of contact with internal and external key stakeholders, including clients, regulatory authorities, and contractors.
The successful Environment Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally within the construction, infrastructure or wider built environment
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environmental related subject
- Experience with Environmental management systems e.g., ISO14001, waste management plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ideally experience working closely with stakeholders
Contact Jessica Rowe on 01923 432 693. Reference 2758
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.