Circa £40,000 + Car + Excellent Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by one of the UK's largest Principal Contractors, to recruit an Environment Advisor. The organisation has a strong track record of successful operation across major construction and infrastructure projects, and are continuing to grow rapidly. This position will predominantly be based at one of their major projects in Cumbria, but does offer flexibility with working from home.
Responsibilities for the Environment Advisor will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the environmental policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations on site.
- Carrying out site inspections and audits, undertake preliminary environmental assessments and provide environmental training where required.
- Acting as a point of contact for the environmental sustainability program with key stakeholders including clients, contractors, and regulators
The successful Environment Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within the construction, infrastructure or wider built environment
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environmental related subject
- Experience with Environmental management systems e.g., ISO14001, waste management plans and ideally carbon and energy reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ideally experience working closely with stakeholders
Contact Jessica Rowe on 01923 432 693. Reference 2231
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the Environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.