COSHH Project Manager | Abingdon | Contract £300 per day (outside IR35)
6-month contract position
We're working with a specialist global industrial technology manufacturer to recruit COSHH Project Manager. The organisation has a large global network, and this role will be specifically responsible for assessing the companies current COSHH process, identifying gaps and then implementing improvement processes. This role will also lead on the digitization of the organisation's COSHH process.
Responsibilities of the COSHH Project Manager will include:
- Undertaking an assessment of the current COSHH procedures across the UK site
- Identifying gaps within COSHH management and creating an improvement plan
- Working with the wider team to develop solutions for the implementation of the improvement plan and ensuring key priorities from audits are actioned
- Working with wider stakeholders to help digitalize the current COSHH management process
The successful COSHH Project Manager will have:
- Proven health and safety experience with a detailed knowledge of COSHH management across large organizations
- Ideally experience in a chemical, manufacturing or related process driven industry
- A pragmatic and solutions focused outlook, good communications skills with experience of engaging effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Relevant industry qualifications and ideally membership of a relevant professional body (i.e IOSH)
This position will require a self-starter who can work independently and hit the ground running. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Cox on , or 01923 432 687
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the Southeast of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.