Training Coordinator (Construction)
Cambridge | £25,000 + Benefits
Irwin and Colton have been engaged by a large construction company to recruit a Training Coordinator. The organisation has a proven track record of high-quality delivery over a number of years with staff development and training being critical to this.
Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator will include:
- Administration of all training for the company including database management and writing exception reports
- Collect and input of information and data on training courses, attendance, pass rate and compiling monthly training reports for senior management
- Engaging with CITB and other related organisation's to ensure any grants are claimed
- Acting as the key point of contact internally on training related enquires
The successful Training Coordinator will have:
- Proven experience in a similar Training Coordinator role, ideally from the construction sector or a related industry
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under their own initiative
- Understanding of the CITB grant system and CSCS / NVQ routes of training would be ideal
This position is a great opportunity for an individual with experience as a Training Coordinator to further develop their career. For further information or to discuss your career, contact Kristian Gribble on or 01923 432 690. Ref KG 2243
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.