Home Based with Travel Primarily across the West Midlands and South West Regions
Salary circa £50,000 plus Car and Excellent Benefits
We are pleased to announce we have been engaged by a young, rapidly expanding Facilities Management organisation, who are looking to bring on-board a new Sustainability Manager. The company is comprised of two, leading Facilities Management organisations, created to focus specifically on unique portfolio of sites. This position will involve working for a prestigious client, to drive and improve their sustainability performance and efficiency.
This is a brand-new role to the business, created to support the existing Sustainability team on driving and improving their sustainability impact. Reporting and working closely with the Head of Sustainability, this is an exciting opportunity to learn and develop your career with experienced sustainability professionals.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of the sustainability policy, and compliance with legislation and regulations on site
- Engaging with a range of key stakeholders including contractors, clients, regulatory bodies, to help drive sustainability performance
- Ensuring best practice is shared across the project at all levels
- Accurately reporting on sustainability performance and communicating this across the organisation
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, infrastructure, or related industries
- Ideally a degree in a relevant Environment related subject as well as experience working with ISO 14001 and carbon management / reduction strategies
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders
Excellent opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and professional environment. Applicants must hold a UK Drivers License, for travel to sites. Contact Isla Robson on or 01923 432 801.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Manager positions.