Wellingborough | Hybrid Working | Up to Circa £40,000 plus Excellent Benefits
We are pleased to announce Irwin and Colton has been engaged by one of the UK's leading Construction and Civil Engineering Contractors to recruit a new Sustainability Coordinator. The role will be joining a well-established, yet growing team, and will be focusing on a driving best practise throughout the company.
Key responsibilities of the Sustainability Coordinator will include:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to collect and manage Carbon Footprint (Scopes 1, 2 and 3) and wider environmental and sustainability data, for analysis
- Reporting on data collection findings and working with the team to identify the trends, presenting these when required to management/stakeholders
- Assist with the development and streamlining of data collection and reporting processes.
- Assist with sustainable target setting and to help integrate sustainability into business decisions across the organisation
The successful Sustainability Coordinator requires:
- An environmental or analytical-related qualification, membership or degree, such as IEMA, Geography, Environmental Management, Sustainability or Maths
- Ideally experience within an Environmental, Sustainability or ESG Data Analyst role
- Knowledge and experience in handling sets of data within Excel and creating reports on these findings
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to learn and develop a career within environment and sustainability
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to take the next steps in their
career and affect real change through forward-thinking schemes.
For more information on this opportunity or to discuss your next career move, contact Katherine Say at or 01923 432 634 or apply here. Job Ref: KS2730.
Irwin and Colton are a specialist Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company based in the South East of England, who recruit across the UK. We recruit a variety of roles within Environment and Sustainability, including Environment, Sustainability, and Energy professionals, from Advisors and Managers, through to Director positions.